Located against the foothills of the Rocky Mountains and home to Colorado State University (CSU), the City of Fort Collins offers a diverse culture, educated and engaged citizens, outdoor recreation, bicycles, breweries, historic charm, and a thriving economy. Throughout the year, live music and entertainment, as well as great local dining, can be found throughout the historic downtown area. Fort Collins offers the convenience of a small town with all the amenities of a larger city.
The City’s long list of acknowledgements includes:
Why Work For the City of Fort Collins?
- Medical, dental, vision (for self, spouse, children) – eligible on the 1st of the month following date of hire
- Paid vacation, paid holidays, and sick days
- Retirement + company matching – after 6 month probation period and immediate vesting
- Flexible spending: Medical expenses FSA, dependent FSA or both
- Employee Assistance Program: counselling, legal, financial assistance
- Life insurance, short-term and long term disability
- Wellness program, workout facilities
- Employee/family Onsite Health Clinic
- Personal & professional learning opportunities including supervisory and leadership development; plus career mobility
- Collaborative work environment