Colu is a rapidly growing, mission-driven, govtech company that works with cities throughout the US, such as Boston and Akron to gamify local behaviors, such as shopping local, with a unique City Point system.
Colu’s platform empowers people to bring about change by rewarding ordinary everyday actions, taken both individually and collectively. Powered by a unique City Point system, the platform facilitates payments and rewards which challenge people to take small actions that help make city life more economically, environmentally, and socially responsible.
By bringing together city residents, local businesses, commercial partners, NGOs, and local government, the platform creates a collaboration that builds a community and drives a meaningful impact.
We are looking for a professional and self-motivated City Launcher to join our growing team as we expand to new cities throughout the US. The right candidate must have good interpersonal skills, be confident in new environments, and have experience and a drive to execute.
You will be responsible for recruiting managing, supporting and loving local businesses while understanding their needs and finding ways to meet them.
You will build long term strategies and short term tactics to create a sustainable economy, raise brand awareness through online and offline channels and ignite a revolution wherever you go.
•Managing and owning Colu launch in new cities in the United States
•Develping local market entry strategy and execution
•Researching and mapping out hot and trendy areas in the city
• Recruiting, maintaining, and supporting local businesses
• Developing growth initiatives and help to execute them from A to Z
• Creating a scalable model for expansion to new markets
•A flair for, or interest in entrepreneurial activity
• A community management, sales & marketing, or operations background is desirable, but not essential
• Amazing communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical skills and ability to think outside the box
• A deep passion for the intersection of government, innovation and technology
•Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
You should enjoy
• Managing projects and execution of projects with strict timelines
• Being an entrepreneur, thinking outside-the-box and very agile
• Collaborating extensively with other team members
• Multitasking in a fast-paced environment and act with a sense of urgency
• Being driven by, and reaching, personal and team targets