We are looking for an experienced Civil Rights Trainer to join the NCDOT Office of Civil Rights team.
In this leadership role, you will:
- Collaborating with our teams in Business Opportunity/Workforce development, On-the-Job Training, Equal Employment Opportunity, Disadvantaged Business Enterprises and other stakeholders to identify learning and development needs related to civil rights policies and procedures.
- Analyze our needs and assess appropriate delivery methods for learning and development requests.
- Develop and present instructional courses including researching course material, operating supplemental teaching aids, and/or composing course lesson plans, course objectives, and/or examination questions.
What You Bring
- Extensive work experience identifying, developing, planning and implementing effective and innovative learning and development programs for adult learners in the classroom, virtual, blended, and asynchronous learning environments.
- Strong knowledge of techniques and methods of conducting formal and informal training programs.
- Working knowledge of personnel and management practices, policies and procedures.
- Experience presenting complicated and sensitive topics to employees from entry level to senior management in small and large settings
- Working knowledge of the areas of civil rights and/or human resources.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree and 3 years of relevant experience; or
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
Call me: Veronica Patterson at (919) 508-1844
Follow NCDOT Careers on
See all NCDOT jobs at: https://bit.ly/ncdotjobs