The City of Redmond is seeking an experienced, strategic Technology & Information Services Director who will motivate and inspire staff while accomplishing key objectives and priorities. The TIS Director is an integral part of the Mayor’s Executive Leadership Team and reports to the Chief Operations Officer.
The TIS Director will articulate expectations, develop strategy, and analyze and evaluate results for process improvements. From identifying innovative solutions to addressing the need for a citywide technology framework and infrastructure, this role will revolutionize the way the City and its staff interact with technology.
The City of Redmond is seeking a candidate who is:
- Invested in promoting customer service excellence, both internally and externally.
- Focused on fostering relationships within the organization and explores new opportunities to partner with key members of the community to continually enhance integrated technology services.
- Committed to the City’s vision to transform technology for the end user.
- Experienced in inspiring and leading project teams; and who understands the importance of executing plans, schedules and budgets; influential in arriving at mutual decisions through efficient use of resource allocations.
- Knowledgeable in technology infrastructure; data safety and security; systems evaluation and analysis; upgrades and new technology solutions; technology-training programs and help-desk activities.
- Well versed in formulating succession plans and implementing strategies to make Redmond a technology leader.
- Approachable, confident, dedicated to building trust, and committed to creating and maintaining partnerships.
For more information and to apply, please visit http://redmond.gov/jobs.