ResourceX is seeking a dynamic professional with a passion for helping government leaders and entire organizations successfully implement and apply Priority Based Budgeting. The Customer Success Trainer will lead a portfolio of client organizations by delivering a core set of training resources to build the PBB capacity of local government leaders to use program level data for decision-making and budgeting.
The Customer Success Trainer will deliver these trainings in order to support and educate clients through the development of a core program level data platform, performing program insights by utilizing the PBB Blueprint, and ultimately “taking action on the data” to ensure clients meet their established goals.
This work will involve leading client trainings via a virtual environment, in person training (post-COVID as applicable), and guiding organizations through the ResourceX Learning Management System (LMS). The Customer Success Trainer will also assist in further developing training materials, determining the optimal format for delivering them, assisting in the planning and delivery of internal/external training sessions, and distilling learnings to continually improve the impact of this training for maximum client success.
The Customer Success Trainer will be responsible for:
• Delivering core training to support clients to build their capacity to develop and apply program data
• Deliver training and support on topics such as developing a project charter, developing program inventory, costing, and scoring, applying program data to the PBB Blueprint, and facilitating program insights workshops
• Lead clients to PBB budgeting and decision-making success by providing training and support in alignment w/ client and PBB Mastery goals
• Advise Customer Success Leader on ways to make clients more successful, and streamline the training process
• Advise clients of consulting services available, to aide in their success
• Contribute to the creation of a shared company definition of client success, and evaluates clients according to their level of achievement
• Contribute to company strategy discussions as an influential team member, bringing lessons learned from client direct experience
• Working with internal staff to familiarize them with the training materials and deliver targeted internal trainings to staff as relevant
• Evaluating training sessions to distill and document learnings and best practices in order to continuously improve training curriculums
• Identifying innovative ways to improve training content and provide better capacity building assistance to clients