Performs professional-level budgeting and financial oversight duties for Community Development including broad oversight of federally funded programs.
Directly oversees financial staff and monitors sub-recipient contracts in-house and on-site for compliance and financial auditing purposes.
- Supervises Community Development financial team.
- Performs periodic review of financial team work products.
- Prepares annual budgets for review by Program Managers, Assistant Director, and Director.
- Administers and monitors grant funds awarded to the department.
- Processes, maintains, and reviews financial records.
- Reconciles general ledger and other accounts.
- Reconciles County and HUD financial systems.
- Produces reports as required and as needed.
- Performs monitoring of sub-recipients as required.
- Coordinates reporting for internal and external audits as needed.
- Performs special projects as requested by Director and Assistant Director.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned.