Raftelis is a leader in financial, management, communication, and technology consulting for local governments and utilities. We provide insights and expertise to help these organizations operate as high-performing, sustainable entities, and, ultimately, make their communities better places to live, work, and play.
Working within a team, the Senior Manager will successfully lead, manage, and execute Raftelis’ asset and maintenance management portfolio in the municipal utilities industry (water, wastewater, electric, gas, and stormwater) through business process assessments, CMMS vendor selection, CMMS implementation oversight, field mobility, inventory management, and miscellaneous asset related projects.
- Manage and grow Raftelis’ Asset & Maintenance Management business and delivery team
- Lead targeted sales pursuits, proposals, and client interviews
- Support and mentor staff in the management, development, and execution of project work
- Develop presentations and present complex ideas in a clear and concise manner to clients
- Develop trusted advisor client relations to build client references and testimonials
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Business, or related field
- 15 plus years of technology-related consulting experience including 10 plus years in providing water/wastewater/electric/gas utility consulting services
- Demonstrated ability to win competitive projects
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple CMMS projects and staff
- Extensive consulting experience in the following:
- Selection and implementation management of common utility CMMS solutions (Oracle WAM, EAM, Infor Public Sector, Maximo, Cityworks, Lucity, etc.)
- Business process improvement
- Mobile work management practices and market solutions
- CMMS interfaces to ESRI GIS, ERP, CIS, FIS, SCADA, etc.
- Knowledge of best maintenance and asset management practices (e.g., ISO 5500)
- Strong writing abilities for proposal development and deliverables
- Excellent verbal and presentation skills
- Strong proficiency of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Visio)
- Willing and able to travel (Covid permitting)
Working for a values-based organization focused on growth with an exceptional reputation in its industry, employees receive competitive compensation, generous bonus structure, and excellent benefits that include:
- Company-paid medical and dental benefits
- Health Savings Account with company contributions
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Vision Insurance
- Company paid Life and Disability Insurance and Employee Assistance Program
- Discretionary paid time off program and education reimbursement program
- 401(k) with company contributions
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. We use E-Verify. Raftelis is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and our sincere belief in the dignity of each employee, it is our policy to prohibit harassment based on race, national origin, color, age, sex, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual preference, medical condition, disability, religion, or veteran status.
To learn more about Raftelis and apply: Please visit www.raftelis.com