The City of Largo is seeking a Management Analyst I to join our dynamic and engaged team in the Office of Performance and Budget. In this role, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Work closely with all City departments to adopt and implement continuous process improvement best practices and foster a culture of innovation, problem solving, and efficient service delivery
- Facilitate strategic planning and and strategic thinking that ensures our organizational service delivery is focused on meaningful outcomes for the community.
- Learn and lead the ins and outs of developing annual operating and capital improvements budgets for a full-service City that ensures we can achieve our strategic goals.
- Dive into data using business-intelligence software, learn the operations of our City, and utilize a data-informed perspective to identify opportunities to improve service delivery.
- Work up to 50% remotely in a collaborative, technology-driven team while living in one of the most exciting metro areas in the country on the beautiful Gulf coast of Florida.
Hiring Range: up to $55,000 and additional Compensation/Benefits include:
- Additional $3,800 employee benefit dollars, the unused balance of which can be kept as taxable income
- $1,500 annual in funding dedicated to professional development (conferences, certifications, training)
- Up to $2,500 in relocation assistance for candidates outside Pinellas, Pasco, Hillsborough, or Manatee counties.
Come join an award-winning organizational culture that believes in high performance, engaging all employees in the work of leadership, and making a difference in the lives of our neighbors! Follow the link to learn more about the job and apply to join our team!