The Senior Systems Analyst will implement, maintain, support, and upgrade the City’s enterprise systems and software including Tyler Munis ERP, Naviline ERP (a legacy system), GovQA, MS SharePoint Online and others. Acting as technical lead and consulting resource for city-wide and department technology projects, the Senior Systems Analyst will perform project planning and management of systems related projects such as upgrades, expansions, new installs, and decommissioning.
- Provide enterprise system support and enhancements to new or existing systems.
- Define system requirements, priorities, and viable alternatives. Coordinate the efforts to install, test, and maintain systems. Coordinate conversions and upgrades of systems.
- Perform analysis and make recommendations in areas that require a high level of technical competency and leadership.
- Facilitate the delivery of solutions to address business needs which will drive business value and satisfaction through key product and technology initiatives.
- Consult and analyze the feasibility of user requests.
- Perform as a project lead. Provide leadership and coordination on projects.
- Develop user documentation, departmental policies and procedures that impact the use of systems.
- Provide technical training, user manuals, operational manuals and resource support for end users and IT staff.
- Design, implement, and document processes, procedures, and mechanisms of the integration of processes and data flow among systems.
- Identify opportunities and provide recommendations to user groups to improve efficiency of processes by leveraging technology.
- Document system problems and resolutions for future reference.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
- Minimum of five years’ hands-on experience in managing/supporting a document management system and/or ERP.
- Knowledge of relational databases, reporting software and SQL and hands-on experience with relevant technologies.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
- Experience managing content service platforms, e.g. Hyland OnBase, MS SharePoint Online, Citizen Request Software
- Experience with the administration of Tyler Munis ERP, Microsoft SSRS, IBM iSeries system administration and/or developing web services.
The City of Naperville, Illinois is a dynamic community of 148,000 residents, conveniently located 28 miles west of Chicago. Various publications have named Naperville as one of the best cities in the United States in which to live. The City has gained national recognition for our family-friendly environment, excellent schools and library system, low crime rate, and vibrant downtown area. It’s also a great place to work! Our municipal government employs over 900 dedicated individuals in a wide range of job categories and provides a dynamic & collaborative working environment, a forward-looking leadership team, and a competitive benefits package.
Applications should be completed thoroughly, and resumes will not be accepted in lieu of an application but should be attached to the application. Include all requested education, experience, attachments, and other information when applying. Incomplete applications are subject to rejection. Notifications to applicants will be sent electronically to the email address provided in the application.
THE CITY OF NAPERVILLE IS AN E. O. E.
CLICK HERE (Download PDF reader) for the City of Naperville’s EEOP Utilization Report
The City of Naperville complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Individuals needing accommodations in the recruitment process should notify Human Resources in advance at (630) 305-7066.