The City of Largo is seeking a Management Analyst I or II to join our dynamic and engaged team in the Office of Performance and Budget. In this role, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Work closely with all City departments to adopt and implement continuous process improvement best practices and foster a culture of innovation, problem solving, and efficient service delivery
- Facilitate strategic planning and and strategic thinking that ensures our organizational service delivery is focused on meaningful outcomes for the community.
- Learn and lead the ins and outs of developing annual operating and capital improvements budgets for a full-service City that ensures we can achieve our strategic goals.
- Dive into data using business-intelligence software, learn the operations of our City, and utilize a data-informed perspective to identify opportunities to improve service delivery.
- Work 50% remotely in a collaborative, technology-driven team while living in one of the most exciting metro areas in the country on the beautiful Gulf coast of Florida.
In addition to a starting salary in the range of $55,390-$63,000 (DOQ), our competitive compensation package includes:
- An additional $3,800 in benefit dollars used to cover some or all of an employee's portion of insurance premiums. Any unused dollars can be kept as addition to salary. For employees who waive insurance and are covered through another plan (spouse or family), an additional $11,000 may be kept as taxable income by the employee.
- $400 wellness benefit that can be used toward fitness classes or personal training at one of our outstanding City recreation facilities.
- Funding for professional development conferences and training opportunities, in addition to core training and professional development undertaken by the entire Office of Performance and Budget team.
- $2500 relocation reimbursement for out-of-area candidates
- City flexible remote work policy adopted by the organization and Office of Performance & Budget, allowing up to 50% remote work on a weekly basis.
Come join an award-winning organizational culture that believes in high performance, engaging all employees in the work of leadership, and making a difference in the lives of our neighbors! Follow the link to learn more about the job and apply to join our team.