This position is responsible for managing and overseeing the District’s performance management function, the goal of which is to establish processes that enable departments to effectively measure organizational performance, as well as to provide actionable insights that allow for the continuous improvement of business performance throughout the District. Manages the development, implementation, and on-going execution of formal District-wide performance management programs, systems, and key performance indicators that align with RTD’s Strategic Plan. Participates in the development and implementation of agency goals, objectives, policies and priorities.
- Masters Degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, Data Analytics or related discipline.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience presenting performance data and analysis results to managers and/or stakeholders both orally and in writing.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience collecting, analyzing, documenting internal reports on performance measures to evaluate progress towards stated goals and mitigating risks
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience serving as an internal consultant to monitor results, clarify challenges and bring insights to facilitate improved performance
- Proficiency in creating visuals in Excel and presentations and/or reports in PowerPoint for managerial and elected official audiences
- Proficiency in conducting root-cause analysis and business impact assessments
- Proficiency in organizational performance management.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Expert project management, research and organizational skills, PROCSI or ADKAR training preferred.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Facilitation skills
- Confident presentation and public speaking skills.
- Ability to explain technical concepts and analysis clearly to a diverse audience, including senior executives, and be able to translate business objectives into actionable analyses.
Full Pay Range:
$95,146.00 - $147,475.00 Annual (Hiring range: $95,146 - $110, 000)