The City of Warrenville is accepting applications for the position of Asset Management Analyst.
Join a dynamic team dedicated to serving the community with professionalism and compassion. Come join us and make a difference!
This is a professional position that will be the subject matter expert in charge of implementing the Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) software and will manage the software for the department. The position will also coordinate with other departments on the development and implementation of the City’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software on behalf of Public Works. Acts as the department’s safety coordinator by overseeing employee training and ensuring compliance with safety regulations. Coordinates with other departments and agencies. Reviews, researches, analyzes, and provides recommendations to the Public Works Director to support departmental needs. May be assigned special projects and other assignments, as needed.
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
Applicants for the position of Asset Management Analyst must meet the following minimum requirements and qualifications:
- Completion of a Bachelor Degree in in engineering, geography, public administration, business administration, finance, information systems, or related field involving GIS and the principles of asset management and
- At least two years of related experience or
- Any combination of education and work experience sufficient to perform the work required of the position.
- Experience with Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) software. Ability to learn and use the City’s EAM software, and administer the software in the Public Works Department.
- Experience with ESRI software and demonstrated ability to design a GIS database and to develop GIS maps.
Click here to view the full job description.
DOCUMENTATION REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF APPLICATION
- Cover letter stating reason for interest
- Complete the Employment Application and submit a cover letter by clicking on this "Apply Here" link.
Salary and Benefits
The salary range is $69,481 - $82,509, the starting salary will be dependent upon experience. This is a full-time, exempt position. The City of Warrenville offers a comprehensive benefits package for employees and their dependents including:
- United Health Care PPO and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO insurance plans
- Express Scripts prescription drug coverage
- Employer paid Basic Life and AD&D coverage amount of $50,000
- Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund (Mandatory participation)
- Voluntary benefit options include
- Delta dental
- VSP vision
- Additional voluntary life insurance through Securian or NCPERS
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- 457 Deferred Compensation
- Brightstart 529 – College Savings
- Additional benefits include an Employee Assistance Program (EAP), a generous Tuition Reimbursement program, a Spanish language proficiency bonus, paid vacation days, three (3) personal days, and holiday benefits.
Work Schedule and Information
Monday - Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm