The City of Pflugerville, where quality meets life, is growing and improving every day and we are always on the lookout for outstanding individuals to join our team! Currently, we are in search of a part-time Rec Center Receptionist. See the essential duties and responsibilities below. We will be selecting applicants for this position.
1. Answer department phones and route calls to appropriate parties within department offices; respond to routine inquiries regarding processes/procedures related to department operations.
2. Act as first point of contact for visitors to the department; greet department visitors courteously and address routine inquiries, or direct visitors to appropriate personnel. Direct patrons/public to proper personnel for assistance.
3. Accept and process membership applications and payment. Assist co-workers with program registration process.
4. Perform routine maintenance on office equipment, such as change printer/toner cartridges, add paper to copiers, etc.; call for service vendors as necessary.
5. Assist co-workers with planning, preparation and implementation of special events.
6. Perform daily patron equipment check out by procedure.
7. Uphold facility rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
8. Assist with maintaining daily cleanliness of Recreation Center.
9. Keep customer information up to date with mass emails & departmental newsletters.
10. Other duties as assigned by supervision/management.
11. Close working situations with the Parks portion of the department
If you are someone interested in making a difference in the community and wish to be a part of the Pflugerville team, go to pflugervilletx.gov under employment opportunities and apply!
If you are someone interested in making a difference in the community and wish to be a part of the Pflugerville team, go to https://pflugervilletx.applicantpool.com/jobs/494809.html and apply!