The City of Pflugerville, where quality meets life, is growing and improving every day and we are always on the lookout for outstanding individuals to join our team! Currently, we are in search of a part-time Parks Operations Technician. See the essential duties and responsibilities below. We will be selecting applicants for this position.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Construct and maintain City park grounds, clean assigned reservation areas, pick up litter and other debris.
- Repair and maintain City park buildings and equipment; minor plumbing, painting, sandblasting, light welding, replacing light bulbs, repairing park benches, etc.
- Respond to park patron routine inquiries and enforce park rules and regulations.
- Maintain City tools and equipment in safe and effective operating condition; make minor repairs and adjustments as necessary; report unsafe or inoperable equipment to department management.
- May be assigned temporarily to other departments to provide related support.
- Performs rounds of park facilities including restrooms to pick up trash, empty trashcans, and inspect areas for damage and vandalism of city assets.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Education/Experience/ Certification Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Class C Texas driver's license.
If you are someone interested in making a difference in the community and wish to be a part of the Pflugerville team, go to https://pflugervilletx.applicantpool.com/jobs/492916.html and apply!