UrbanLeap is a VC backed startup that rewrites the way cities implement new technologies. In their quest to improve the life quality of residents, cities as diverse as Sacramento, Las Vegas, and Washington D.C. use our platform to identify solutions that fit their unique needs, evaluate the best approach based on hard data, and deploy technologies that deliver outcomes to residents. Cities are the backbone of society, and the opportunity to transform the way they connect and work with new innovative technologies. We’d like you to share this passion with us.
Having established a solid customer base and completed a successful Seed Round of VC Funding, we are poised to dramatically accelerate our customer base and product capabilities. As such, we are looking for an innovative and visionary Marketing Manager to lead and build our product marketing capability. This person will also manage marketing and sales enablement initiatives that drive awareness and adoption for our product. As we're inventing a new category in an old market, being creative and experimental will be crucial. This role will work cross-functionally across the company and will report directly to the CEO.
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Develop messaging that communicates our product vision, summarizes UrbanLeap’s value to our prospects and customers.
- Craft product positioning, and outbound marketing activities.
- Develop content for every stage of the buyer’s journey (landing pages, website, capability videos, blog articles, social media, case studies, etc.)
- Design and deliver demand generation programs that drive awareness and create & funnel progress opportunities.
- Partner with our sales team to design and deliver field enablement programs and selling tools.
- Develop expertise in our industry by understanding and monitoring market dynamics, competitive landscape, technology offerings, target segment groups, topics of interests, relevant industry publications, leaders etc.
- Influence the product strategy and assist in market validation of new features.
- Join a fast-growing start-up in its early days and redefine the way technology companies work with governments.
We’re looking for:
- Has a BA/BS degree and 4+ years of marketing experience, preferably in GovTech or at least with B2B.
- Experience designing marketing content & assets, as well as developing and implementing marketing programs to generate sales leads.
- Experience producing blog posts, case studies, eBooks, and sales collateral.
- Exceptional written and communication skills, analytical thinker, fast learner, excellence in execution, team player, and customer-focused.